The namesake of Erie entrepreneur Samuel P. “Pat” Black, III, SB3 Industrial Park includes is a premier office complex with over 35,000+ square feet of marketable commercial space as well as 150 acres of developable industrial land.
SB3 Industrial Park is also home to Black’s Lake Erie Biofuels, dba HERO BX, 50 million gallon per year biodiesel production facility situated on 13 acres.
Formerly the sites of the Hammermill Paper Company in the late 1800s and early 1900s, and later the International Paper Company, the SB3 Industrial Park borders the shores of Lake Erie and extends south to the industrial corridor of busy East 12th Street in the City of Erie.The SB3 Business Park was once the Administration Building for both Hammermill and International Paper and saw extensive renovation once under Black’s control.
1540 E. Lake Rd
No. of Floors
In April 2018, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf designated SB3 an “Opportunity Zone”
SB3 features include:
- Class A office building on 9.5 acre curated campus
- ADA accessibility
- Paved parking lot – 275 spaces, designated visitor & handicapped areas
- Complete access control security system
- 24/7 security presence
- Snow removal/landscaping
- Elevator maintenance
- Pest control
- Automatic fire suppression sprinkler system
- Hot water boiler with baseboard heating + chilled water air-conditioning system
- Building Receptionist + client waiting area
- KOIZ tax benefits available through 2018 to qualified businesses
- M-2 heavy manufacturing zoning
- Professional Services, medical/dental clinic variance granted 2018
- Signage in lobby
- Green space with arboretum
- Blocks away from Bayfront Connector with direct access to I-79 + minutes from downtown Erie
- Access to kitchenette
- Access to shared conference room space + presentation equipment with IT support (prior scheduling required)
- General maintenance
- Housekeeping/Janitorial Services
Information Technology Services:
- NEC desk phones with Direct Incoming Dialing (DID) phone numbers
- Internet + WiFi
- Server space for files/sharing with nightly backup
- Secure server room with rack space
- Website hosting + email server hosting
An inviting combination of modern innovative design, the SB3 Industrial Park is a unique offering. Our team of professionals is available throughout the leasing process to assist you in becoming part of the SB3 experience.
For leasing information, use the form or contact:
Laura Guncheon, Dir. of Project Development, Marketing & Public Relations
Copyright © SB3, All rights reserved.